Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ripping It Out

Yesterday, I got in and got something done.  I ripped out my first attempt at the Crochet Mood Blanket.  You see, I didn't like it so I reworked it into smaller squares.
 This is what needed to be ripped out.  With a little bit of trial and error, I got it done.
 And this is what I ended up with.  After that, it got easy.
And now I have a bag of little balls of yarn that I can use on my "new" Crochet Mood Blanket.


  1. Sometimes it has to be done. Good thing you realized you were unhappy with it so soon. Only a month's worth of blocks to unravel. Good luck with your new design.