Thursday, February 6, 2014

Next Crochet Project

Yesterday, when I went downstairs for my shower, I dug around through my yarn stash looking for some yarn that coordinates with my living room color scheme.  I ended up finding several skeins of yarn and last night, I weeded out the colors I didn't want to use and then I picked out a pattern to make.
I decided to make a Blooming Flower Cushion.  The pattern is a free one on the Attic 24 blog and can be found by clicking here .  I've made one of these before and it was raffled off during a community fundraiser and was a big hit.  This one will stay here at my home when I finish it.
I'm using the colors, Soft Navy, Medium Thyme, Coffee, Burgundy, and Pewter.  All are Red Heart Super Saver yarn.
This photo shows the spot where I left off last night.  I am looking forward to getting back to work on it today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment