Thursday, September 26, 2013

Game Night at my Alma Mater

Monday night was game night versus my Alma Mater.
I have to confess that I've not been back there since I graduated, 29 years ago.
 I went to this school for one year (as a senior) and that was the 2nd year that the school had been opened.  It's basically a great big metal barn in the middle of nowhere...and three towns bus their children there in order to have a school for them.  At the time I attended the school, it was a tannish yellow color.  I was greatly surprised to see it painted white when we arrived.  They've also added a concession stand by the ball field and a small metal barn for vehicles maybe.  Otherwise, it looks the same.
 I was trying to take a few photos of Small T "on deck" warming up.  This is always a challenge because she doesn't like me taking photos of her "when she is aware of it".
And then I got caught.  *sigh*  Oh well.  Both are still good photos.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment