Thursday, January 1, 2015

Mississippi Here We Come

Small T will graduate from high school in May and has been applying to different colleges/universities for the 2015-2016 school year. Her first choice is Mississippi State University.  After much thought, my husband and I told her she could apply, and listed our conditions IF she would be accepted.  Well, guess what...she was accepted.  Oh boy.
After several days of sitting on the good news, she announced it to the world. She's thrilled, let me tell you.  I'm so-so with it, but it's getting easier to accept with each day that goes by.

She's going to be around a 12 hour drive from us, if anything should happen.  I'll be saving up airfare money this summer when I'm working full time again.  I'm going to miss her horribly.  :(

1 comment:

  1. Shelly, Congrats to T!! I live in Starkville, have for 13 yrs now! My husband will be retiring from MSU in the spring. I know it's been awhile since I've been in the Crocheting/Chatting yahoo group, 2014 was an extremely busy year and my mom died December 5th, four weeks ago today. When you plan on coming this way, let me know, I'll meet you and also give you a few pointers on getting around in this town, and MSU. Congrats, again. debra

    ReplyDelete