Monday, June 17, 2013

College Visit

Tomorrow, Big Daddy, Big C and I are off to college.  We are headed to Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville.  https://www.nwmissouri.edu/  Big C will be attending college here this Fall.  He will be majoring in Sports Media.  Tomorrow, he will be meeting with his adviser, getting his class schedule, and a whole lot more.  It's a full day of activities starting at 8 a.m..  We have a 3 hour drive to get there, so with restroom breaks and such, we'll be leaving well before the sun is up.  I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow ... I know we will!
**Edited to add.....we had a great college visit!  Big Daddy and I learned a lot and so did Big C.  I'm really glad he's decided to go here (even though it's where I WANTED him to go).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment