Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stockings Are Finished


I finally finished all of the stockings for my sister Lea's clan. All 10 of them are done! Yay!

The hot pink one was one of the last two to be worked on. I started it on Sunday while sitting at the hospital with my mom. Also shown are the royal/pumpkin stocking and the black/royal stocking. The black and royal colors actually look fabulous together. You just can't tell it in these photos.

The turqua one was the very last one to be completed. I finished it Monday after sitting at the hospital. I had lots of time to work on it. Also shown in the photo (from left to right) is the royal blue/black stocking, the turqua/spring green stocking, and the pretty in pink/turqua stocking.
Lea was here Sunday and Monday and went home Tuesday, so I was able to send all of the stockings home with her. She loved them! And now she can put them up along the fireplace mantle when she puts up her Christmas decorations. I still find it hard to believe that there are 8 kids to go with the two parents!

2 comments:

  1. thanks debra! i wish i had taken a photo of all ten of them together but it's too late now. they've already gone home with my sister. maybe i can sneak one in when i'm visiting her for christmas. we'll see. i'll probably forget. lol

    ReplyDelete