Friday, January 25, 2013

Today's Crafting Projects

While I'm waiting for my sister to stitch up the lining for Mom's Satchel, I will be working on a couple of different things today.  Here are the two projects:

A Christmas Bauble Tutorial at the Greedy For Colour Blog http://greedyforcolour.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-bauble-tutorial.html .

Holiday Lights Crochet Pattern
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/holiday-lights-2
(I will be making the individual lights....not strung together)

These are Stash Buster projects for me.

**Edited to add.....I have the blocked and starched stars laid out and being glued to a wooden toothpick, which will be inserted into the top of the Christmas tree.  These will hopefully be ready by tomorrow. :)**

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them, have alovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I'm slowly working on the holiday lights today. I'm fighting with vertigo and I've spent most of the day trying to sleep off the lightheadedness. I'll be working on these for a few days at least. I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete