Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stash Buster Challenge - Project 1

I have finished the first stash buster project.  Well, it's almost finished.  I need to find a pattern for a tiny star and then it will be finished.  But, I just couldn't wait to share what I've got done with you all.  Could you tell from the "sneak peek" earlier in the week what it was?
Well....the suspense is over.
It's a Christmas Tree.
It's a free pattern on Ravelry.  You can find the link here .
I used Red Heart yarn in Honeydew.  And a size F crochet hook.  The beads were in my sewing box.  The garland is some burgundy Simply Soft yarn.  I had a tiny ball of it.

Edited to add...I found the star pattern that I'm going to use.  (Hopefully)  It's the Teeny Tiny Stars on Attic 24's blog.  Once I get it made, I will need to block it, so bear with me.  Once I get the star finished and attached to the tree, I will post the finished project.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda! I'm blocking out the star for the top of the tree now. It won't be long until it's completely finished. :) That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete