Saturday, January 26, 2013

Holiday Lights - Stash Buster Challenge - Project 2

Yesterday, I started making these Holiday Lights.
 
 I made 12 of them and they are all shown in the above photo.
I love the bright colored yarn that I used for these....Spring Green, Pumpkin, Bright Yellow, Pretty 'N Pink, Turqua and Cherry Red.  They really pop with the black connector.  All the yarn was Red Heart Super Saver.  I also used a size F crochet hook.
My photo's are just not doing the lights and their vivid colors justice!
Here's Helles Belles....my hand model.  She and Small T are headed out to dinner....it's girls night out.
I have to say that Small T and her friends are real troopers when it comes to helping me take photos of my projects.  :)  They are always willing to help.  Even when they are doing their "duck face" in the photo.
Anyway, this project is the 2nd one for me in the Stash Buster Challenge.  I'm enjoying using up my existing yarn stash to make some of the items on my list of upcoming projects.

5 comments: