Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tip - Advil Liqui-Gels

I'm sharing this FANTASTIC tip.  It is not my own (I wish it was!).  Details are posted below.
Advil Liqui-Gels= Zit Zapper


Advil Liqui-Gels= Zit Zapper

DIY dilemma: A pimple has reared it’s ugly head and you’ve got nothing more than the contents of the office first aid kit to tame it.
Mission accomplished: Aspirin has long been known as an in-a-pinch zit zapper--but technology has created pimple-fighter 2.0 thanks to liquid gel formulas. “I hear makeup artists use this all the time on models backstage at fashion shows,” says beauty guru Robin Coe-Hutshing. “Open up an Advil gel cap and apply it right onto the pimple. It takes the swelling down right away.”

******I tried this.  Small T did too.  This REALLY works!!!!  So next time you get a pimple, try it out yourself.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment