Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cheesy Pull Apart Biscuits

I will be making these to go with the Spaghetti and Meatballs we are having for dinner tonight.  I have a loaf of frozen garlic bread for the kids, but with Kenny being on the low-salt, low-fat diet now, I need something I can adjust to suit our needs.  I'm going to attempt to do it with this recipe tonight by making substitutions.

2 cans of biscuits (10 per can)
a handful of shredded cheddar cheese (or more if you desire)
1/2 c. melted butter
garlic powder

Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
Mix butter and garlic.
Put biscuits into a baggie.
Pour in garlic butter.
Shake to coat.
Pour half of this into a loaf pan.
Cover with cheese.
Pour in the other half.
Add more cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F until done in middle.
Slice like bread.

Edited to add....a photo of the finished product.
Small T thought it was fabulous and said we should have it more often.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment