Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Couple of Quick Projects

I whipped out a couple of quick projects last Sunday night and Monday morning.
These are the Crochet Openwork Handwarmers.
I used Simply Soft yarn in Country Blue and an H hook.
These are another Christmas present. The young woman (a niece) that will be receiving them is going to love them. This style is right up her alley!
By the way, please check out the above link. I couldn't get Small T to model them for me as she was too crunched for time. The photo on the other blog shows how lovely they really do look.

This is the Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat.
The free pattern can be found here http://www.gleefulthings.com/blog/?p=3258.
I can't tell you what yarn I used though. Other than it's a bulky weight. And that I bought it at Wal-Mart. I have misplaced the wrapper off the skein. Dang! I love the color though.
Once again, it would be good if you checked out the above link. The hat is just BEAUTIFUL when worn! This woman has some great photos of the finished product on her blog. I love the purple color she used!!!!
This is also another Christmas present for a beloved young woman. Another niece at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment