Monday, January 6, 2014

Inspired...

Today, I visited the Pieceful blog http://pieceful-lynne.blogspot.com/.

You should stop by and pay her a visit sometime.  She likes to work with yarn and fabric and she blogs about her family and cooking as well.  Her blog is pretty interesting!

I really enjoyed looking at her yarn projects and I was inspired today by:
The Brown Eyed Girl Scarf  (I would try this out in black, red and gray)
The Ombre Granny edged in black
The South Bay Shawlette (I've made this before)
The Claudia Scarf
The Half Granny Scarf
The Sweet November Shawl (this really speaks to me....I need to make one)
and...the Granny Wears Linen Blanket

I'm not normally one for wearing scarves and shawls, but she really motivates me to try it out.  My daughter, Small T, likes them though.  So I could always gift them to her if they don't work out for me.  That would take care of any potential problems, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment