Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Inspired By...

In the past week, I visited a blog called Apple Blossom Dreams http://www.appleblossomdreams.com/ and fell completely in love with the colors, crochet and Norwegian style of decorating.

I was inspired by:
The crochet embellished clock
The Poinsettia Wreath
The Autumn (Rose) Wreath
The Granny Rose  CAL
The Granny Rose hat
The sticks/twigs with the apple blossoms on them (Lion Brand pattern for the apple blossoms)

There are plenty, and I mean plenty, of wonderful projects and photos to see on this blog.  The ones I listed above called out to me but there were a lot more I didn't list.  Take some time to visit her blog, you'll be happy you did.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Astri's blog is one of my favorites :-) I'm addicted to making her roses and mitered dishcloths.

    ReplyDelete