Friday, January 24, 2014

Crocheted Baby Sweater

I usually have several projects going at once.  Crocheting is my main love, so I'm always crocheting something.  But, I also like to knit.  And there's usually one knitting project just waiting for my attention in amongst all the crocheting that's going on.  In my current state, the knitting project was chosen first and I've been working on it diligently.  So I've been choosing smaller crochet projects to work on so I'm not completely distracted from knitting.
Today, I've started this http://bundlesoflove.org/CrochetedBabySweater .  I've made these before and I think they are wonderful little baby sweaters.
I've still got several skeins of Caron's Simply Soft White yarn in my stash, so that's what I'm using for this sweater.  I'm also using one size bigger when it comes to the crochet hook.  I tend to crochet a bit tighter so I'm using a size I hook.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way; I always work on multiple projects at once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there's less of a chance of "burn out" then. :)

      Delete