Monday, January 20, 2014

Inspired By...

Today, I visited another blog that's new to me, Knot Your Nana's Crochet.
 http://www.knotyournanascrochet.com/.

This is a blog where she lists her free crochet patterns along with some of the other projects she makes.  She also has a Ravelry and Craftsy page with patterns for sale.

I found several patterns that I can see myself making:

the Simple Crochet Roses (in 3 sizes)
The Large Flower Hair Bow Holder (I could see Small T using this for her cheerleading bows)
The Blooming Rose's Blanket Pattern (it's beautiful!)
the Easy Market Bag
the Crochet Chain Bracelet (my nieces would love these!)

She also hosts a few CAL's:

The Granny Square CAL
The Christmas MCAL (mystery CAL)
The Halloween Themed MCAL

I also like that she has posted the following:

10 Ways To Join Granny Squares
10 Free Crochet Edging Patterns
How To Block Acrylic Granny Squares
10 Great Granny Projects

Stop by her blog sometime and see if there's anything you would be interested in making!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment