Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crafting...

I didn't do a lot of crafting yesterday.  Instead, I spent most of my free time browsing my favorite blogs.
I did work up 4 granny squares though.  For the Crochet Mood Blanket that "I'm not doing".  lol  I'm still in the process of deciding...but didn't want to get behind, so I worked this up "just in case".  Have you ever seen someone dither about so much?  Me neither.
I don't have a photo to share, but I started the knitted square for the Knit A Block A Week Challenge.  I'm not doing any squares that are hard.  Just a basic one.  I'm using Caron's Simply Soft yarn out of my stash and size 8 knitting needles.  To begin, I cast on 40 stitches.  I think I worked 10 rows on it last night.
The only other thing I did yesterday in regards to crafting was to go through my yarn stash so I could find out 1 skein of each color that I wanted to use for the Crochet Mood Blanket that "I'm not doing".  I also found out a few co-ordinating skeins of yarn for the Knit A Block A Week Challenge.  Then I put away the extra circles that I didn't use on the Scrap Baby Blanket and dug out the extra balls of yarn that I will use for the border.  I'm going to have to clean up the living room today, if for no other reason than to organize my 7 project bags that are surrounding my spot on the couch.  :(  Seriously though, we do need to de-clutter a bit and w are possibly having company this afternoon, so that's the best reason for cleaning up that there is.  You can't have company with a messy house.  Unless they are family.  lol  Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Come on! Join us in the Crochet Mood blanket challenge. I hope you do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, I am. lol I can't seem to resist it. :)

      Delete