Monday, January 27, 2014

Books

The last two books that have been in my hands are:

Marked.  Book 1 in the House of Night series.
I have read this several times and I was thinking of starting the series again.  But I changed my mind after finishing Marked.  I'm just not ready to read them again (yet).

The Game of Thrones.  Book 1 in the series.
I'm reading this now.  Slowly.  I've read it before but it's been awhile.  I have not read the other books in the series yet.

Those are my current "reads".  What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm poking my way through the Harry Potter series again. I'm also reading Friendship Bread by Darien Gee and Crochet Saved My Life by Kathryn Vercillo. I have a stack from the library I need to start reading soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sister and i were just speaking about the Harry Potter series again today. i've read them but don't own them all. i would like to someday.

      Delete