Friday, January 24, 2014

Inspiration

Yesterday, I visited the blog, Mon Makes Things.
http://www.monmakesthings.com/

If you like variety, this is the blog for you.  She makes a lot of different things using a variety of craft techniques.  Here are a few of my favorites:

I was thrilled to see that she is participating in the Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 challenge.  I am too!
She has shared a free crochet pattern.  It's the Arden Granny Square Pattern.
I fell in love with her Pallet Christmas Tree.  My husband could make me one of these!
She does String Art and that's something that I'm wanting to try.
Her Star Light Garland Tutorial is something I would love to try as well.  It looks pretty easy.
She has a WIP that is very inspirational to me.  It's a colorful granny blanket made out of hexagons.  She even posts a How-To for it.
The Crochet Heart Pillow pattern is something that I could see myself making for my nieces.

There are many, many more tutorials and projects to see so stop by for a visit.  I'm sure you'll find something that appeals to you and your crafting talents!

No comments:

Post a Comment