Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Adventures in yarn...

Today's "adventures in yarn" include:
 the Knitted Toddler Blanket....I'm over half done with it now...but just barely...
 the 5th square in the Knit A Block A Week Challenge has finally been started...
and I felt like crocheting a bit so I broke out the circles I've been making for a wall hanging ... and made a few more... and sewed them together.... to look like this.  I still have more work to do on it, but I spent an enjoyable evening just messing around with my scraps of yarn I'm using.  It was fun and I sometimes get so wrapped up in my projects that the fun gets left out.  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks. i was trying to come up with colors (from my stash) that would work with my lavender walls in the bedroom.

      Delete
  2. Nice WIP progress. I like the colors in your crocheted circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. i wanted colors to go with my lavender walls in the bedroom plus colors that weren't too feminine since my husband has to look at them too.

      Delete
  3. sahamalkhalij moving company

    With the launch of the best furniture moving company in Dammam, most service institutions are competing for this title, due to the continuous increase in the demand of the furniture moving company in Dammam, which all our customers are looking for in Dammam
    It is the cheapest company that offers experience and high quality in moving furniture in Khobar
    Many people are looking for a moving company in Qatif that has sufficient capacity to move their home furniture in the fastest time, with high efficiency and at reasonable prices.
    Furniture moving company in Dhahran We use the best and latest means in dismantling, installing and packing furniture, all with the presence of equipped, designed and specialized transport vehicles
    With pride, Siham Al Khaleej Company, we can tell you that we are the best furniture moving company that you can have dealing with in moving furniture.


    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة نقل الأثاث بالخبر

    شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف شركة نقل أثاث بالظهران

    شركة نقل عفش شركة سهام الخليج لنقل الأثاث





    ReplyDelete