Saturday, January 18, 2014

Inspired By...

Today, I'm visiting the blog, Caught On A Whim.  http://www.caughtonawhim.com/

This blog is (recently) new to me.  But that didn't stop me from sitting down and reading the "whole" blog in one fell swoop. (Twice now!)  I like that she does a variety of crafts...crochet, sewing, jewelry making, etc..  She also has a lot of "style" tutorials that would definitely be up Small T's alley.

I'm inspired by:

The (absolutely brilliant) Granny Square Christmas Tree Skirt she made.  All I can say is "Wow"!
Her Crochet Spiral Christmas Tree Pattern (I've already tried it out!)
The Sequin Sparkles Ornament (How-To)
I like her Style Tip on How To Make A Necklace Look Longer and she gives a tutorial on how to make the Acorn Necklace too!
Her Daisy Crochet Pattern
Her "Crafty Photography Set Up" tips - I always need help with taking good photos for my blog
The DIY:  Wordy Sweater Tutorial
The DIY:  Gift Bow Hair Clip
The DIY:  Big Dreams Dreamcatcher  (Small T would love this!)
The DIY:  Sequin Hairclip (Small T would love this too!)
The Turtle Cake Recipe  (looks yummy and I don't like Chocolate cake)
The DIY:  Flower Hair Clip
The DIY:  Floral Pin

She makes some beautiful projects that she uses...either around her home or as a fashion accessory.  It doesn't look like she spends a lot of money on them either.  I like that!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I've never been to her blog before and always like finding new crafty places.

    ReplyDelete