Sunday, January 19, 2014

Color-ific One Piece Throw (1/2 Stash Buster)

**Sorry for the photo.  There's no detail and Small T is the one holding the throw, so...no real idea of it's height since she's so short and she also has it wadded up in her hands.**
Anyway, I finished my last WIP - The Color-ific One Piece Throw.  It's a free pattern from Red Heart and it can be found here .
I had 3 skeins of this yarn in my stash (and I still can't find the other 3 missing skeins) and ended up buying 3 more skeins of yarn in order to complete this.  I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Grape Fizz.  Since only half the yarn came from my stash, I honestly can't call this a stash busting project for the Stashbusting for Stashaholics Challenge that I'm doing in 2014.  But that's ok.  (Geez...did I say stash enough here???)  lol
So...I now have all of my WIP's finished.  It's time to look for something else to work on.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty blanket :-) I like the color. The earflap hats from your last post are great, too. How exciting to have no more WIPs! The possibilities are endless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i have to admit though, after i thought about it, i DO have 2 WIP's still going on. i forgot about the Knit A Block A Week Challenge and the Crochet Mood Blanket 2014 that I joined up with. shame on me! how could i forget them???

      Delete