Yesterday, while waiting through the 6 hour Dish Network installation at my home, I used up the first skein of the Dazzle Aire yarn that my friend brought to me and asked me to make her something out of.
The first item I made was a basic scarf.
There is still one whole skein of this yarn left and also a WIP of some sort that needed to be frogged.
So, I set out frogging the WIP. This yarn is fuzzy to some extent. And it was constantly tangled up in the stitches around it. The frogging experience ended up being a 2 hour ordeal. But at least it's done now and the yarn is all rolled up in balls. Now I just need to figure out what the next project will be with it. I'm thinking a slouchy hat.