Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dottie Angel Scrap Blanket - Stash-busting for Stashaholics

Well, I finished the Dottie Angel Scrap Blanket.  :)  As I've been working on it, I've noticed that the striped portion at the top of the colored panels looks a little like the tops of Tube Socks.  What do you think?  Crazy, right?
This blanket is made entirely with yarn out of my stash.  I used one skein each of Aruba Sea (left), Perfect Pink (middle) and Light Blue (right) and one large skein and one regular sized skein of Soft White.  The edging is one row of dc done in Black.  All of the yarn is Red Heart Super Saver.  
This is another project that I will add to the Stash-busting For Stashaholics Challenge that I'm participating in.  
In regards to the working of the blanket, I used a size I crochet hook, which is my favorite one to use.
I have now finished 3 of my 4 WIP's.  Go Me!!!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the color combo you used. Happy Stashbusting :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i seldom use a lot of pastels so i thought it was time to do so. :)

      Delete