Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Creative Space

You know, I would dearly love to have my own area to create in.  A little room that I could decorate to my heart's content with things that I like and things that make me happy.  But alas, I don't have that sort of area.  This is what I do have.
I have my own little comfortable spot on the couch next to the coffee table where my favorite cups of knitting needles and crochet hooks sit.  It's also where my big red cup sits waiting for the pieces of yarn to fill it up before being thrown in the trash can.  Underneath the table I keep my bags of projects that I am working on.  The current project I'm making always rests beside me on the couch.  Everyone in the house knows that this is "my space" and for right now, I'm happy with it.

2 comments:

  1. Change the colors a little and it looks like my crochet corner!

    ReplyDelete