Saturday, January 4, 2014

Inspired By...

Today, I'm inspired by the blog Little Woollie http://littlewoollie.blogspot.com/ .
I've spent several hours this morning looking at all the wonderful goodness she has created.  Normally, I wouldn't spend this long of a time (in one sitting) visiting a blog, but I have been completely captivated by what she has been making.  I love the Christmas Trees (I've added this to my things I'm dying to make list), the Wheels Within Wheels Blanket, the knitted skinny scarves (because I like how they look when you wear them and I can see my daughter wearing these), and the Polka Dot Square (free pattern).  I have enjoyed myself so much that I've made it back to the posts from March of 2011.  I've still got quite a ways to go, but I'm definitely going to view this whole blog just so I don't miss anything.
So...if you've never visited this blog...please stop by there and see what she has going on.  I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised!
**Edited to add...she has a lovely CAL on her blog for a Mixed Stitch Stripey Blanket, if you are interested in participating in a CAL.  It looks like fun!**

No comments:

Post a Comment