Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday...So Far

I would like to formally request a "start over" for today.  I'd like to go back to bed, wake up nicely to a fresh pot of coffee that's already been made, and then slowly wake up and face the day with a smile.  Doesn't that sound lovely?  I thought so too.

That's not how my day started out though.  It started out to Big C chomping at the bit, wanting me to wake up and get those 4 new cell phones activated.  The 12 hour battery charging time just about killed him.  So, bleary-eyed and fuzzy-headed, I headed in for a cup of coffee and even though Big Daddy was awake, no one had made any because apparently I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE COFFEE IN THIS HOUSE.  Geez!!!  While I'm making coffee, I tell Big C to go ahead and call the phone company to start the activation process.  Yep, I did this to myself.  I didn't even get a single sip of coffee because I was stuck on the phone for over 2 HOURS with someone that has an accent so strong that I didn't understand anything he was saying.  I finally had to get the gentleman to let me put Big C on the phone for the important sections or I'd have been on the phone all day getting this done.

After that, Big C was hauling his suitcases out to his truck so he could start it and warm it up and head back to college.  But the truck wouldn't start.  No matter what we did.  Almost 2 hours later, it was decided that he would take Medium J's car back to college and we would work on the truck this week.  Yet again.

There were a few minor skirmishes with Small T and Little Ty this morning as well, but I think they knew that my temper was short and didn't push it too much.  I took about an hour to myself and fortified with the book I'm reading, Silver Borne, I settled in to relax and calm my temper down.  At this current time, I MIGHT, just MIGHT, be able to face the rest of the living in my household today.

So...how was everyone else's day so far???

No comments:

Post a Comment