Tuesday, February 21, 2012

WIP (Updates)

Well, I haven't updated anyone on my WIP's lately, so today I will do so.

This is the Soft and Simple Baby Blanket.
It's currently 19 inches in length.
The last time I measured it, it was 11 inches.
So I've added 8 inches since Feb. 11th.
That's better than I had anticipated. :)

This is the white knitted baby blanket on my circular needles.
It's current length is 9 inches.
Last time I measured it, it was 7 inches.
That was Feb. 11th.
So, I've not come very far on this since then. :(

This is the purple scarf I've been knooking.
It's current length is 53 inches.
The last time I measured it, it was just over 20 inches.
That was also on Feb. 11th.
So, I've made really, really good progress on the scarf since then.
Woo Hoo!
I think the scarf will be completed first out of all the WIP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment