Saturday, August 2, 2014


A few weeks ago, I did a little experimenting with some different knitting stitches. I took the k1, p1 stitch and tried it out on an even number of cast on stitches, instead of an odd number.  Just to see what it would look like.  I have to say, that I loved the texture of it, but it turned out so much smaller than what I thought it would.  I used the same number of stitches that I use for the knitted blocks but I can see why it's much more suited to a ribbed item now.  I'm glad I took the time to mess around with this.  I really learned something and I need to do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment