Saturday, August 2, 2014

Happy Birthday, Medium J!

25 years ago today, at 9:30 p.m., I gave birth to my first child, Medium J.  He weighed in at 5 lbs. 1 1/4 oz. and I swore he wasn't my baby.  You see, I had an emergency c-section because I had pre-eclampsia AND I was told by my doctor that I was going to have a really big baby, as in 13 lbs. or so.  So...after Medium J was born, it took days to convince me that he was my baby.  I can remember my mom being so upset (and mad) at me, because I was so stubborn about it all.  In the end, I finally decided he was mine, and the rest is 25 years of memories.
 He's always such a sour puss.  He was staring at Big C, who was singing to him.  lol
Then he made a wish and blew out his candles.  I hope he gets his wish!  Happy Birthday, Medium J!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment