Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cleaned Up...

I've subbed the last two days at school, so it's really hampered the cleaning process.  Add to that a couple of ball games and things were looking dire.  But with the help of my sister, Annie, last night, I was finally able to finish up the shelves around the fireplace this afternoon.
 Don't they look good?  I think so!
I also cleaned up the other side of the living room and re-arranged all the furniture.  This is what it looks like now.  Big Daddy really likes having his chair there as he's got a front row seat to the TV.  lol
I'm so glad to finally have this room completely cleaned!!!
We're working on the dining room now.  It's almost done as well.  The same goes for our bedroom.  I'm just waiting on Big Daddy to finish up his side.  I did most of the basement on Monday while I was working on the living room, so all that's left is sweeping and mopping the floor (that isn't carpeted), cleaning the shower, and making the extra bed up for guests.  Woo Hoo!  Then Friday morning, I will just need to do some light cleaning like sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping down the bathrooms.  :)  I'm finally on the road to thinking that I will have it all done by the time Big C and his company arrives home from college Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment