Thursday, April 25, 2013

WIP's

I don't have a lot of "new" things going on this week, so I thought I'd share a few photos of my WIP's.
 I laid the Striped Toddler Blanket out on the carpet last night and it's by far way bigger than a toddler blanket should be.  It's going to end up being the size of a "throw" instead.  Guess I didn't "guess" very well on the size when I was casting on the beginning stitches.  I have a lot to learn about knitting yet.  :)
 The Baby Love Diagonal Baby Blanket is coming along nicely.  I have more than 100 stitches on the needles now.  In fact, I have more than 120 stitches on the needles.  I should probably count them today.
And this is my own little corner of the sectional.  It's covered with the three WIP's and my basket of yarn is sitting there waiting for some attention.  It's where I put what I'm not working on at the moment so it's not messed up while it's waiting.  This morning, I'm spending some time on the Catherine's Wheel blanket.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely projects on the go! I specially LOVE the first one. I have something for stripes ;-)

    ReplyDelete