Friday, April 26, 2013

One Ball Baby Blanket - Stash Buster Project

It's been a little while since I've worked on a Stash Buster project, so I figured it was high time I did so.  I chose the One Ball Baby Blanket pattern from Red Heart (you can find the pattern here) and I'm using my stash of Bernat Baby Coordinates yarn in White.  I have a full skein and about 3/4 of another skein of this yarn, so I'm hoping I have enough.  Since I'm using a different weight of yarn that what the pattern calls for, I've adjusted my hook size down to a size I.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it finished, try and get it done in time for the April link party collection it closes 30th April 10pm gmt, now there's a challenge for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I accept that challenge. :) I'm more than half way done with it now. It works up really quickly.

      Delete