Monday, July 2, 2012

Patchwork Dottie Angel Blanket

I finished the Patchwork Dottie Angel Blanket on Saturday.
Most of the yarn came out of my stash.  All of it is Red Heart WW.
I used the following colors:
Paddy Green, Light Blue, Pale Yellow, Cherry Red, Amethyst, Light Coral, Pretty 'n Pink, Pale Plum, Pumpkin, Shocking Pink, Turqua, Bright Yellow, Spring Green, Royal, Pale Pink, Aruba Sea, Warm Brown, and Soft White.  The border is done in Teal.
I ended up having to buy 2 skeins of yarn in order to complete this....another skein of Light Blue (because I ran out) and a skein of Warm Brown (since I thought the blanket needed this color).
I used an I crochet hook.
The pattern for the blanket is a free one and can be found here http://dottieangel.blogspot.com/2010/06/ordinarily-extraordinary-blanket-how-to.html.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! You are so talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this shelly..been wanting to make one for so long..but iam not good at putting them together..i need to try again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lulu...the whole object of the dottie angel blanket is that it's put together as you go. you should try it. i love making these!

    ReplyDelete