Sunday, July 15, 2012

Baby E

My family had a couple of visitors this past Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  Rose and Baby E, my great niece.  Baby E will turn one later this month and is growing up quickly.  I'm thinking that I may need to start calling her Little Miss E soon.  She's not quite walking on her own, but will take a few steps without holding on to something if she doesn't think about it first.
 She was fascinated by my skein of yarn.  Maybe she will be a future crocheter!  I would love that!
 In the end, I gave her three pieces of yarn.  Just to keep her from pulling my skeins apart.
 The yarn provided about 15 minutes of entertainment.  :)  Which is not uncommon for one her age.
We don't have any toys around for little ones, and her mom forgot to bring some, so I broke out my pink elephant from the Christmas present storage.  She played with the elephant on and off for most of the day.  So, she's probably going to be the recipient of it at Christmas.  I love having Rose and Baby E come visit!

2 comments: