Saturday, July 28, 2012

Current Crochet Projects

I've been pretty busy this past week so I've not accomplished a whole lot in regards to my crochet.
 I had an order for another alphabet pillow.  This time the letter "K".  Obviously.  I finished the 2nd piece last night and the next thing will be sewing them together and stuffing it.  Then it will be done.  I use these patterns  to make the pillows.  http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/alphabet-pillows Normally I use a size I crochet hook, but I've made this one and the previous one, the "H", with a size G to accomodate a dorm sized bed as they are for girls that are going off to college.  With luck, I hope to finish this today.
I've also started another Toddler Blanket.  The pattern I'm using is the one for my basic square.  You can find it by clicking this http://bookfairy43.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-basic-squarevariegated-free-pattern.html.  I'm using Red Heart WW yarn.  I've got four rows of Candy Print, 2 rows of Pretty 'n Pink, and 1 row of Ranch Red.  I use a size I crochet hook.  At this time, I have 12 of the 20 squares I need finished.  Hopefully, I will have this finished within the next week.
I don't have a photo to share, but I've also started a knitted scarf for one of my nieces.
I've also received an order for a white baby blanket along with a sweater and cap set.  This lady has bought  several sets of these from be before and said she has another grandchild coming in February so I have a few months to get it made in.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww, shells, you have such a good sense of color, the pinks toddler blanket is gonna be kah~you~t! grins, debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks debra! i'm really "into" the pinks right now.

    ReplyDelete