Monday, May 6, 2013

Update - Striped Toddler Blanket

I wanted to do a quick update on the Striped Toddler Blanket.  It's HUGE!  It's so wide that it's actually going to end up as a throw.  I need to adjust my cast on stitches by about 50 for the next one I do.  Last time I posted an update, I had 201 rows done on the blanket.  I worked 45 rows on it yesterday and the row count is at 246 now.  I think I need to do another 4 blocks of color after I finish this block.  So it might be finished at 290 rows.  We'll see.  In the photo above, I'm stretched out in the recliner working on the blanket and it covers my feet and all of my lap.  It's big.  But that's ok.  I can always use another throw.  If not, I can gift it to one of my little nephews because the school colors for the town they live in are blue, gray and white.  They'll have a throw for the football games.  In case you don't remember, this blanket it knitted.  That's why it's taking me so long to finish it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment