Monday, September 5, 2011

A Quick Hello...

So sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I've been busy...working, working, working. I'm doing another temp job out at the liquor store and by the time I get home at night, I'm tired and still have loads of things to do since my two high school aged kids are very active with sports and other organizations. After the ball game Friday night, Big Daddy, Big C and I went away for a quick 2-day weekend of fishing. We got home late last night and now I'm getting ready to head to work. I've got a craft booth at a nearby festival this Saturday, so...I'm doing as much crocheting as I possibly can. I hope to see you soon...and maybe I'll have a post in the next day or so. Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly
    I worry about you always being so busy. I do hope that you can find some time for youself. To just be quiet and regroup. I often wonder also if you are still doing the Bible reading program that you started a long while ago. I know it would take some time. Just curious. I have a verse that the Lord has laid on my heart for you. "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 50:31

    Have a good rest of the week. Did you all catch any fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I have to start making some down time for myself now. Ever since this week's hospital stay. They've really focused on my slowing down and getting more rest. I'm just glad that I went to the hospital before I had the chance to have a heart attack. It scared me into straightening up some. Yes, I'm still doing the Daily Bible Reading Group. We are in Acts right now. Thank you for sharing the Bible verse with me. I am printing it out and putting it in my coin purse so I can bring it out and read it and reflect on it each time I feel I'm letting my schedule get overwhelming again. Nope, I didn't catch any fish, but the guys did. I didn't even get a bite. Love ya, Shelly

    ReplyDelete