Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweet Flower Pin Cushions



We've been so busy with all of the school activities at night lately, that my crocheting has suffered a bit. However, I did manage to crank out a few of these. I had all of the center circles done but yesterday, I sat down for a bit while talking to my mom on the phone and put the edging on these and got them stuffed with fiberfill. They turned out pretty cute! Here's the pattern I used http://www.creativejewishmom.com/crochet-crafts/page/3/ . I used bits and pieces of Simply Soft yarn that I had left over and an I hook.

4 comments:

  1. oh shelly, these are so pretty! you did a great job on them! grins, debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks debra! i think they are turning out cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! i love the pattern too! and they are super quick and easy to work up!

    ReplyDelete