Saturday, January 1, 2011

Potential Gift Idea

I'm spending my first day of the new year, bumming around in my pj's, favorite holey sweatshirt and house slippers. I'm also browsing through my list of favorites on my computer. In doing this, I came across a link for something that I thought would make a great gift idea. It's about recipe scrapbooking and scrapbooking your family's favorite recipes. Here's the link http://blissfullydomestic.com/2008/recipe-scrapboo . My idea to go with this theme is to take my mom's most requested family recipe and then "scrapbook" it up and frame it. I figure if I framed it, then it could be hung on the kitchen wall and be easily accessible for when you need it. Plus, it would be a treasured heirloom for myself, if not for others as well. What do you all think about this idea? Would it be something you would do for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment