Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It Had To Happen....



I ran out of yarn ... and I have my first "unfinished project" of 2011. *sigh* I don't have a reason to go out of town to Wal-Mart, so until one comes up, I won't be able to buy more yarn and finish the little sweater I was making. For informational purposes, I am using this free pattern to make the sweater http://godstinyangelspatterns.blogspot.com/2010/06/shell-sweater.html . The sweater is actually called the "Shell Sweater" and it's down-right CUTE! I'm using Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Pistachio and an "I" hook. I have already sewn the button on (a clear one) so I won't have that to do once I get more yarn. I'm using the "I" hook as I wanted the sweater just a little bit bigger than it would be with the "G" or "H" hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment