Monday, June 25, 2012

Patchwork Blanket

Here's a quick shot of the Patchwork Blanket showing my current progress on it.
I started the 3rd row yesterday.
So far, I've used 17 different colors of yarn.  I've got one more color to add then I'll be working my way through the colors again.
Please ignore the ugly pile of yarn and such to the right of the photo.
I've got my mending on the back of the couch, the yarn pile on the right and in a bag on the floor.  That way it's handy while I'm crocheting.  yikes.  I need to do some straightening.  ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear friend, I am your newest member as I like your wonderful blog so much... I like all your crochets.. You like crochet like me...
    By this time I will follow your blog and all your beautiful handmades and crochets more closer..:))
    All best wishes...
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i will be visiting your blog asap!

    ReplyDelete