Sunday, May 1, 2011

Granny Stripe Boutique Bag



Isn't this little bag just divine??? I just finished sewing the flower on. This little bag is sooo quick to make up that I finished it in less than 1 and 1/2 hours. I found the pattern here http://tangledhappy.blogspot.com/2010/11/granny-stripe-boutique-bag.html . Hers looks a lot cuter than mine, but I'm not giving up yet. I'll give it another go or two or ten. I just love these little bags! I made mine with Red Heart yarn that I had left over. I don't know the exact colors but they are hot pink, turquoise, and white. I used an I hook for the bag and a J hook for the flower.

3 comments:

  1. oh, stop! her's isn't any cuter than yours! I love your colors and that's such a neat lil bag; will you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both! it makes me happy to know that you all like it! :)

    ReplyDelete