Monday, December 27, 2010

Blue and White Baby Blanket



Welllllll......I must admit that this is a horrible photo!!! *sigh* Oh well. I guess that's life sometimes. Anyway, to the subject at hand, this photo shows the newest project I'm working on. It's a baby blanket. Made out of blue and white Bernat Baby Sport yarn. I should clarify that I'm using a skein of each color, held together, to make the blanket warm and cozy. I have a family member expecting a baby boy soon and I promised to make this as I made her sister one for her baby back in the fall. To be fair, I'm using the same pattern for each blanket. It can be found on the Craft Bits website under 4 1/2 hour charity crochet afghan. Here's the link http://www.craftbits.com/project/charity-pattern-4-1-2-hour-crochet-afghan . This pattern isn't one for a baby blanket, but let me tell you, it looks great when it's finished. And it's the perfect size for the crib too. By the way, I'm using hook size P.

No comments:

Post a Comment