Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bad Dog!!!


One day this week, while I was at work, my husband had to run some errands, thus...the dogs were left at home alone for awhile. When he arrived back home, Cocoa.....the bad dog.....was dragging Afghan #3, a Christmas present, from his collar. Apparently, my yarn loving dogs, were investigating my yarn and project bags under my desk and somehow became entangled in it. No one...not even my husband....thought it wise to tell me that this event had occurred. So when I sat down to crochet, I was just working happily away, and then I got to this. The loop sticking up. I said, "Hmmm....wonder what happened here?" and looked over at my husband where he and both dogs (sitting on his lap) were looking at me in a very guilty manner. I managed to fix it as it was no big deal, but I had to rip out all the way back to where it was. I wasn't too happy. But, all's well that ends well, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment