Friday, September 10, 2010

Muffins

My family likes muffins! Especially during the winter time when the weather is colder. There's nothing like a hot muffin right out of the oven. Sounds good, doesn't it? We're getting into the muffin mode already since we'll be camping next weekend and I'm planning on taking some pre-made muffins for one of the breakfast meals. Normally, I would bake several batches of them at one time, freeze them, and thaw out as needed. I will probably do that this time as well. Anyway, last year I spent some time exploring the internet for muffin recipes and I would like to share my favorite. It can be found here http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListingPrintOnly/filter/dianas/recipeID/4251/Recipe.cfm . It's called the "Basic Muffin Recipe with Variations". If you can't get to it via the above link, try this one www.dianasdesserts.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment