Sunday, April 11, 2010

Latest Crochet Projects




I haven't posted anything about my latest crochet projects in awhile. Probably because I haven't done a lot of it. I haven't found any projects that have inspired me. Plus, I didn't want to buy more yarn. I want to use up some of my yarn stash. That meant that I got out my pattern for the Ugly Duckling blankets http://www.craftbits.com/project/charity-pattern-4-1-2-hour-crochet-afghan since I make them child-sized, I only need 3 skeins of each color yarn. I have that much in several colors. The first photo shows the purple multi blanket that I made. It uses one skein of purple and one skein of purple multi held together. The second photo is made of one skein of black and one skein of royal blue held together. Both blankets have a border, but instead of making it a contrasting border, I continued on using the same yarn that I used for the body of the blanket. I prefer the contrasting border, but it's too late to change my mind on them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment