Friday, March 1, 2013

What a week....

Gosh, we've really had "quite the week" around here.  You'd think that all that snow would keep the kids at home, but no.  They've did more "running" than they normally do.  Once again, Big C was stuck out in the country for 2 days.  However, this time, his truck was stuck with him.  We finally managed to get it back home yesterday.  Small T did her share of "running" as well.  In fact, she did so much of it, that last night she spent hours upon hours at the dining room table trying to catch up on homework.  I guess she thought she might not have school today.  Here lately, "procrastination" has been the word she and Big C are living by.
I subbed at the school today.  I have 3 of the 6 days done now.  I've been working on them for 2 weeks.  But when you miss 5 days of school out of those 2 weeks, it's no wonder I'm not getting them done.  I have to go on Monday and Tuesday next week but I'm not sure about Wednesday yet.
Tomorrow, the family is taking Big C on a college visit to Northwest Missouri State University, which is his college of choice.  It's a 3 hour drive for us.  We'll be going there with another family from town too.
On Sunday, Small T has to work the Chariton County Fair Dinner.  It's a benefit for the 4-H Fair Grounds.  The local FFA students volunteer their time to man the dinner.
So...we have a busy weekend ahead of us.
I'll try to drop in when I can.  :)
By the way, I heard we have another big snow storm headed our way.  It'll be here sometime Monday or Tuesday.  *sigh*  That's a bummer.
Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment