Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another Posh Poncho (Stash Buster)

This week, I made another Posh Poncho.  This time, I was trying to make it bigger by going up to a size I crochet hook.  I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in Limelight out of my stash.  Here's the link to the pattern.
So...once I had it finished, I needed a model.  Of course, I went to see Pattycake and Gumdrop, my nieces.
 Pattycake is always up for a modeling shoot.


 And that means we have to model the black poncho too.  (previously made)


 Even the reluctant Gumdrop was gently coerced into a bit of modeling.  
She's got the Watermelon (pink) poncho on.


 Sisters.
 Then, the person that the poncho was actually intended for was able to do a bit of modeling.
The ever smiling, lovely Morg.
 A photo shoot went well.
And she was able to keep the poncho.  :)
My gift to her.

4 comments:

  1. the kids are adorable and so are the ponchos..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'm pretty partial to the nieces too!

      Delete
  2. Cute ponchos! And cute kiddos too!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll be stopping by your blog to check it out...so glad you left a link. :)

      Delete