Thursday, March 14, 2013

This Week So Far...

 I made another Bundle of Blue Baby Blanket but this time I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn in "Lemon" yellow.  The color isn't showing up very well, but it's nice.  This is a Stash Buster Project!  Woo Hoo!  I used one whole skein and about 1/3 of another.
 I started a Super Fast & Easy Throw off of the Lion Brand website.  I'm using some of the Homespun yarn that was gifted to me.  In this photo, I've managed to use up one whole skein and this is all I've got.  hmmm... it might take a lot of yarn.  Luckily, I have 7 skeins of this color.
 This shows my progress on the knitted baby blanket I'm working on.  I've not picked it up much this week and it shows.  I still have a very long way to go.
This photo shows my latest "illness".  I went to the hospital for a severe allergic reaction this morning (it happened while I was sleeping) and it turns out not only am I allergic to bananas but I also have the Three Day Measles (which are not showing up very well in the photo).  I'm covered in red spots or dots from my head down to just below my breasts.  I also have them on my arms and under my skin on the rest of my body.  Isn't that lovely???  So, I'm stuck in the house for a few more days.  I guess I'll get to do a lot of crocheting and knitting so that's a plus!

2 comments:

  1. Super blankets and the throw looks great.
    Sorry to hear about your spots :( Hope you feel better soon Shelly
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! I'm having fun making blankets right now. So I'm sticking to it while I'm in the mood.
      Speaking of spots, this is only the second day of them and I'm sick of them already. :) I hope they are gone really soon!

      Delete